Custom Professional Development Courses
Working directly with administrators, teachers and staff, Canyon Professional Development develops content-specific career development resources and sessions focusing on your school’s current initiatives and goals. Use the steps below to create your customized professional development session.
Schedule a 30-minute consultation to discuss your professional learning needs.
Pick a Topic
Choose one or multiple sessions that fit your interests:
- Blended and Online Instructional Support
- Teacher Development and Support
- Education Technology Tools
- Restorative Practices
- Content Area Instruction
- STEM Implementation
- Problem and Project-Based Learning
- Strategies for Student Success
- Inquiry Strategies
- Special Education
- Strategic Planning
- English Language Learners
- Customer Service
- Classroom Management
- Strategic Planning and Campus Development for Christian Schools
- Supports for the Virtual Classroom
- …and more!
Choose Your Preferred Delivery Method
- Virtual, in-person or on-demand
- One or multiple sessions
- Bundle multiple sessions to save or purchase a subscription
- One hour to all day
- Small audiences to large; one fee for up to 50 participants
Align With Your Mission, Vision and Goals
- Custom Canyon PD sessions include alignment to your mission, vision and goals
- Select your audience: teachers, support staff and/or administration
- All grades or grade bands: K-12, elementary, middle school or high school
Select the Level of Engagement That is Right for Your Staff
- In the virtual setting,
- Full engagement with 50 or fewer participants includes the ability to use participant video and audio, chat, and other engagement strategies, or;
- Partial engagement for more than 50 participants includes chat and Q/A webinar features.
- In-person trainings staffed at one trainer per 50 participants to ensure high engagement and personalized attention.
- Recordings of custom PD sessions are available for a nominal cost.
- Add coaching to your selections.
For questions or more information on any of these offerings, please email [email protected].